Submit an Application
Applications are submitted to AISD through our Online Application Link. There are three steps for submitting an application online:
- Answer all questions in the online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents and additional filled-out forms with the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Processing Fee.
1) All records submitted with the application must be in English. Translated documents must be verified/certified by an official translator. Parents may not translate records.
2) The following documents must be completed and submitted to AISD via our online application:
- A completed Application Form (login online to activate)
- A completed Language Profile Form
- A completed, Confidential Teacher Recommendation Form completed by the studentʼs current counselor/teacher and sent directly from the student's current school to AISD. We will not accept the form if it does not come directly from the school.
- A completed Health Form
- A copy of immunization records. Please click here for detailed information on AISD's immunization requirements.
- A complete set of academic transcripts or report cards for the past 3 years of school
- A copy of any standardized achievement test scores (ITBS, PSAT, MAP, ISA etc)
- A copy of studentʼs photo identification page of all passports held and visa for Bangladesh
- A copy of both parentsʼ photo identification page of all passports held and visa for Bangladesh
- Speech/language, psycho-educational or special needs evaluations and or records (if applicable)
- A copy of both parentsʼ Bangladeshi National ID Card (if applicable)
- Any additional documents specifically requested by AISD
3) There is a one-time, non-refundable Application Processing Fee of US$350. The fee can be paid online using a credit card through the online Application Form or by check. Please note a 2.56% fee is applied to all credit card transactions. Checks can be in USD or Bangladeshi Taka as per the dayʼs exchange rate. Send checks payable to "AISD" to our campus (address below) c/o the business office. Please be sure parent's name is on the check. If you are in Dhaka you are welcome to pay the Application Processing Fee in person in cash (USD or BDT), credit card or check. If you need access to the campus please call our admissions office to schedule an appointment (02-984-3175, x139).
Please note: AISD cannot start reviewing the application until all required documentation has been received and the Application Processing Fee has been paid. Submitting an application online does not guarantee admission to the school. All applications are reviewed by our admissions committee for the final decision.
For Pre-K3 - Gr 2: individual screening sessions are held at AISD for which their presence on campus is required.
For Gr 3 - Gr 5: OPI and MAP testing administered by AISD.
For Gr 6 - Gr 10: OPI and MAP testing plus a writing sample.
Kindly note that additional testing might be conducted if their initial screening results are deemed inconclusive. Prospective families are welcome to contact our admissions department with questions before applying online: email@example.com
- Confidential Elementary School Recommendation Form
- Confidential Middle School Recommendation Form
- Confidential High School Recommendation Forms
- Detailed Information on AISD Immunization Requirements
- Special Education Recommendation Form (if applicable)