For currently enrolled families and staff
Currently enrolled AISD families and staff can access our full website through their Community Login. Information includes:
- School calendars - Goggle calendar and academic year
- Weekly Shamachar newsletter - Current and past issues
- Upcoming events - accessible from a link on the bottom of the home page
- Live streaming - our community will be notified when events will be broadcast
- Downloads - handbooks, MS ASA brochures, high school profile, etc
Additional Servers Available to Our Community
Please note these servers require separate logins.
Top up your Campus ID / Debit Card.
Your Campus Card enables families to purchase food and other items at the cafeteria, North End Coffee Roasters, Breezeway Café and the PTA store without the transfer of cash. Parents can check their child(ren)'s account(s) and monitor purchases through our portal. Use your Campus Card Login to access.
You can also top up your Campus Card online with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard only).
Steps to top up Campus Card online:
- Click on Campus Card Login
- For instructions on how to login please read the instructions on the login page
- Once you are logged in click on "E-Account" tab and then click on "Smart Card Top Up" (see image below)
- Choose the amount you would like to top up and click on "Top-Up" button (see image below)
- On the next screen you will be asked to review the amount (please note there will be an additional 3% service charge added and is collected by the bank not AISD). Click on "Accept" button once you are ready.
- Choose the type of your "Card" and click on "Confirm to Pay" button.
- Fill in your Credit Card details and follow the on screen steps to Top-Up your Campus Card.
Contact email@example.com to enquire about Campus Card User ID and Password if you have issues logging in.
Student and Faculty login to Managebac which is a planning, assessment and reporting platform for the IB continuum
Login for Faculty and Staff to submit work order requests.
Teacher's login to design course curriculum for improved student achievement.